My bloggy friend Kim from Jogging In Circles tagged me recently with what is supposed to be a quick meme. But I have to tell you, this meme took me longer than any other one I have ever been tagged with. What? Oh, so what if it is only my second one. Third if you count Telephone!
Anyway here goes, and make sure to visit and leave comments for those I tag at the end. You are going to read through to the end, right?
Name one thing you do every day:
- Something that is not autonomic? Hmm, eat. But even that is a required activity. Something I should do every day? Enter my mycokerewards.com points. They are piling up!
Name 2 things you wish you could learn:
- Play an instrument. My musical ability couldn’t fill a thimble. Well maybe I could learn, but I don’t seem to have the patience for it and we are getting to old dog/new tricks age.
- Be more outgoing and extroverted. I can be a painfully shy guy in the 3D world and don’t find it very easy to make new connections/relationships. Gonna try to make more of an effort on this one this year.
Name 3 things that remind you of your childhood:
- Hummel figurines
- Wiffle balls
- Weeping willows
Name 4 things you love to eat but rarely do:
- My wife’s pecan pie
- Authentic Mexican
- Veal saltimbocca
- A really good, expensive, make you a little bit aroused kind of steak.
Name 5 things/people that make you feel good:
- My kids, I am required to answer this, right?
- My wife, even when she is giving me grief she’s the best.
- Baseball. I can’t play for beans, but watching a game is heaven
- Hearing a song you really like on the radio. And not a currently popular song, but one that makes you shout, “Yeah!” and crank it up because it isn’t on nearly often enough. (ie, Jungleland) Sure I can play it anytime, but it coming on the radio is just different.
- My in-laws. Yup, you read that right!
There, that took too long to finish. But, you know what? Either way it was fun. Makes me think about things. I try not to think too much – honest. Now the tagees? Trying not to tag someone I tagged last time.
BMG Mom from Being a Mom is Great! – She needs another shot at a meme since she says she is “terrible with these meme things”. Practice makes perfect.
Russ and/or Jasper at Dads Who Mock the World – Don’t know if you guys do the meme thing, if not – no biggie.
Piper from Bliss in Bloom – because, well – she hasn’t done one since mid-December. Don’t know if she’s ignoring tags or just avoided them. Let’s find out!
Christine from Chicken Fried Therapy – Because she is funny as! And will be sure to make us all laugh with her comments (not that the others aren’t funny, but yah know).
Excuse me, I have to go tag these people now. Thanks for reading.