// 6 Months // 26 Weeks // 183 Days //
All in a flash.
Here are some factoids relating to my Project 365 at the halfway point….
- I have taken over 6,000 photos.
- Of those, I have uploaded over 1,000 to flickr.
- From those I have chosen 186 to represent the 183 days. Three days have multiple images.
- 110 days the selected photo has been taken in or around my home. You don’t have to go out on wild photo safaris to do a 365.
- 94 days are represented by indoor photos, 89 out of doors.
- Nine selected photos were shot with my camera phone. The remainder with my wife’s Kodak Z650. You don’t need a fancy pants camera to do a 365.
- Three states are represented. Massachusetts, Rhode Island & New Hampshire. Haven’t done much traveling so far this year.
I have enjoyed my 365 immensely. Sure, there have been days where the camera seemed to weigh a ton, impossible to pickup. Those days you just take a shot and move on. Most days, however, have been an amazing experience. Trying new things, learning about photography, my camera, myself.
I would encourage anyone to take up a 365. Too daunting? Commit to a month. I feel strongly that there is value here.
And now, my top 5 Favs (in chronological order)….
None of the kids! Go figure.
You can view the whole set on Flickr. What are your favorites?