Project 365 // Day 60, year 3
Took quite a few photos of “B” things today. Mostly of a cool bug I got up close and personal with. Then I sat down tonight to look at what I shot and “B” should have been for barf. I didn’t like ANY of it.
So I scrambled and when I noticed that the flowers Regan and I planted a few days ago were still outside I knew when I went to grab them I could make something work with them.
Using the same hand held flashlight lighting I used for “A” I took a few shots of the sprouts, the “B”eginnings of growth. Nothing amazing, but better than the rubbish I had earlier. I “B”ailed myself out.